LOVE- YES at Esalen

I've been away overseas for a month now, on an amazing adventure which I am still digesting- so so much good stuff. For now I am just going to work my way backwards through the trip week by week and share some images along the way.
Galia Alena Photography, Esalen, Big Sur, Passion Flower
 My last week was spent at Esalen on the Big Sur with Pixie Campbell's Shamanic Painting Retreat where much magic was had by all. Such an honour to spend time with so many incredible and divine women, I can't yet find the words to share with you so here are some photos:
Galia Alena Photography, Esalen, Big Sur,

 Spiraling in and out.

Galia Alena Photography, Esalen, Big Sur,

 Bridges

 Sacred circling with beautiful women in our sweat lodge.

Galia Alena Photography, Esalen, Big Sur, butterfly

 Transformation

Galia Alena Photography, Esalen, Big Sur, sweat lodge

 Rebirth

Galia Alena Photography, Esalen, Big Sur,

Just a quick reminder that Of the Heart starts in one week and there is still time to sign up- I hope you'll join us.

Comments

Popular Posts